Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Help a Girl Out!

I found It's A Date through the One skirt, three days fashion event and immediately started following her. Her quirky optimism, wonderful outfits and amazing hair all combine to make for an enjoyable look into the life of a lovely young lady. 

Her birthday is on Friday and she mentioned she would like to get 50 followers by then, how about popping over for a visit and making her birthday wish come true? =)

Come on,CLICK HERE, I know you'll love her blog as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! You are such a darling! For some reason your posts don't come up on my blogger feed so I didn't realise that you posted this until I saw on my stats that your site was a referring URL and I was overwhelmed when I saw this! It means so much to me :) I love your blog too and thank you for helping me achieve my 50 follower goal- so awesome!

    Say xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!