Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Photo Challenge~Days 15 and 16

As I was sitting in my car contemplating yesterday's photo challenge (yes, I actually remembered......I just didn't get a chance to post until today!) I was trying to figure out how to take a faceless self portrait when I looked down and saw this.....I'm pretty sure most people who know me would agree this defined me pretty well!

Fist off, it was taken in the car, I spend a lot of time in the car and though I started out hating driving, I now love it!.....Super tasty iced Oregon Chai (a splash of amaretto creamer made it the best I've ever made!).....My favorite purse EVER, it's coral, embroidered and big enough for most anything I'll need to carry around and has a slightly hippie flair.....My very favoritest retelling of my very favoritest faerie tale.....and last but not least cherry flip-flops! And if you've hung around this blog for any length of time you know that I am slightly obsessed with cherries and flip-flops! =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The only hard part about today's task was deciding which books to feature! I decided show the picture of some of my vintage books, mostly bought at our library's book sale.

~Books~


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you spell it "faeries" too! It isn't used nearly enough. Lovely pictures!


    http://my-eccentricitee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!