Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to all my bloggy friends! I love this song and have always had a secret fantasy of having it sung to me.....did you hear that future husband??? ;-)

To celebrate the holiday my family is going out to dinner and a movie for New Years Eve, then coming home, hopefully it's not raining, to set off a few fireworks that we saved from the 4th of July. Then at midnight we watch the ball drop, then run outside screaming and banging pots...and there might be a midnight phone call to a crotchety friend who goes to bed at 9pm and curses those of us who stay up and disturb the peace.....just to include him in the fun you know......he won't mind at all if we do! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey.. Katy...
    Love your current stuff.... very nice!! and by the way.. I think you are very classy....
    Have a wonderful New Years EVE!! and New Year. Please tell you MOM HI!!
    Think about her often...

    Keep up the blogging...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!