Saturday, December 3, 2011

~Day Three~



Welcome to Day Three. In which I'm supposed to wear a hat, but don't.....

As promised, yesterdays outfit made fancy! All I did was change accessories and voila, a whole different outfit!
Scarf: Wal-Mart, Shoes: Payless

 Earrings: Dress Barn, Hair Flower: Joanns

 
 Now for today's outfit! Coziness was called for as we are going to stand out in the cold for over an hour as we watch our towns annual Christmas parade!
Sweater: Dress Barn, Jeans: Venezia via eBay, Earrings: Same as last night! 


This is why I don't wear lipstick, 'cause I feel like that guy!!
 

2 comments:

  1. I like the sweater outfit! The heels are really pretty too. :) Ya know? You actually look really good with the red lipstick. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater! That is so perfect for the Winter!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!