Monday, December 12, 2011

~Day 12~


*sniff* *sniff*
I can't believe it's the last day this event already! November flew by consumed with word counts and deadlines and now here we sit halfway through December, the first half filled with rehearsals, performances, and fashion events! This next week is blessedly quiet before my older sister and her husband come, then the craziness will begin a new!
 
The last challenge of this event was to wear red and green!
 Cardigan and Cami: JcPenny
Skirt: Made by me
Boots: Naturalizer

This pic shows the colors of everything better!

  
Necklace: Present, Earrings: made by me



Merry
CHRISTMAS!!


2 comments:

  1. hey now... lol I feel like you just made it sound like having me and my hubby come will make things crazy!!!!!!????? You mean having me and him there wont be relaxing?? lol.
    P.s. I love yur necklace. I really want one. you got it from hallmark right? I saw those while shawn was deployed, i loved all the army/deployment related stuff for the necklace... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!!! Love your earrings and necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!