Monday, December 5, 2011

~Day Five~

Free Day!!
 
You think I would remember to get those lights pulls out of the way before I take my pictures..... *sigh*
Cardigan: JcPenny(hand me up, from little sis), Cami: JcPenny, Skirt: Made by me, Tights: Wal-Mart, Shoes: Online, can't remember where,  Bee Brooch: Gift

 I love patterned tights!

             I left the top button undone and pinned the flaps back into false lapels. I never wore this cardigan because crew necks are definitely not my favorite, they make me feel like my bust is at my waist! This solution fixes the droopy feeling nicely! ;-)
 
Come on over and join in the fun!

2 comments:

  1. I still can't find my gift that is hidden in plan sight in the pictures... sigh... sniff... sniff... Anyway cute outfit! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your yellow skirt!!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!