Thursday, December 8, 2011

~Day Nine~

Hello Day Nine! 

 Dress: Made by me

 Boots: Jessica London
I call them my pirate boots, love them!

 Earrings: My hair dresser!
Last time I got my hair cut, she had a rack of earrings out by her station....by the end of the appointment I had fallen in love with two of the pairs....and bought them.....talk about good business practices! What else did I have to do besides sit there and look at was right in front of me! Sneaky hair dresser!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are so many recipes that we only make this time of year, that I couldn't imagine the holiday season without! So, after a long and difficult thought process I decided to share the recipe we always make first. We make these cookies to eat while decorating the house for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving!

(A little secret? I would keep the whole batch of these cookies as dough and eat it that way if I could!)

Cake Cookies

1 package white cake mix

1/2 cup butter, softened

2 teaspoons vanilla

1 egg yolk, beaten

Pre-heat oven to 375.
Cream butter, add vanilla and egg yolk blend well. Add cake mix and mix until well blended. Put in COOKIE PRESS and press out onto non greased cookie sheet, decorate anyway you would like! Bake for 8-10 minuets or until VERY light golden brown, let cool for a few minutes then transfer to wire rake to finish cooling. Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. What a fun outfit and I LOVE your earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Anyway, those earrings are just gorgeous, so it's OK, rite!

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!