Wednesday, December 7, 2011

~Day Seven~



Welcome to day seven in which I'm supposed to show you a picture of my tree.....but having crossed my wires I did both day six and seven yesterday! So, you get somethign else instead!

Grey and teal have become one of my favorite color combo of mine!
 Shirt: Khol's, Cami: JcPenny, Jeans: Venezia brand via eBay

Got these shoes off of eBay and LOVE them! They make my duck feet look normal, any shoe that does that deserves shoe sainthood in my opinion! ;-)
Shoes: Merona brand via eBay 

After stalking necklace at Dress Barn and nabbed it on clearence last week! What could be better then a long string of tealy grey pearls? =)


Obviously I got mixed up and posted the pictures of our tree yesterday....opps! So, to make up for my mental lapse, here is another picture of  a tree, I have it as the background on my computer! CLICK HERE to get it for yourself!

I love Mary Engelbreit, A LOT!!!!

I want to live in her pictures!

The colors.....

.....the simple vintage, yet cluttered in a good way look! =)

Yes, please!!

I need to plaster this one everywhere!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your pearls.. I have a string of pearls just like that.. but they are cream.. :) I never wear them though.. Maybe I will bring them and experiment with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet outfit. I especially love your shoes and the pearl necklace! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!