Thursday, December 1, 2011

~Day One~



 
Welcome to day one of Natasha's 12 days of Modest Fashion!
 
 First order of bussiness, the outfit!

 Hat: JcPenny, Scarf: Gift(From JcPenny) Shirt: Wal-Mart, Skirt: made by me, Shoes: Target via eBay 

A better picture of my hat and scarf! If anyone would like to know how I tied my scarf let me know, I'd be happy to share!
 
Whoa, giant arm in the foreground, not the most flattering angle for it.....maybe I can just pretend it belongs to someone else! ;-) 

 
Today we are supposed to show a picture of our favorite ornament, but as we don't put our tree up until later and I don't feel like digging around in the freezing shed to find the box the ornaments are in, you get  pictures from the website they came from!

 These are super tiny, but you get 24 to a box, they just finish of the tree perfectly! I have two boxes of the red and may be getting a box of the clear for Christmas, but you didn't hear that from me!
I ♥ them!

I found this video last night, thought it was hilarious and knew I had to share it on this most lovely first day of December, not to mention Natasha's Christmas themed fashion event!! Being part of something like this is one of the items on my bucket list, it looks so fun! =)

6 comments:

  1. OKAY!!! You got me wonderin' how DID you tie your scarf!?!?! SO PRETTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. great minds think alike since we both did the red glass cranberries that mommy gave us! :) sniff... sniff... I want some clear ones!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit. :) And I just saw your location. My friend's family lives in Bend, Oregon. She went up there once and she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit!!! I'm in love with the scarf and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, love the hat and the color of your scarf! Lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo cute!! I'd love to know how you did your scarf!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!