Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day Three~Elf Socks!

Click on the pretty yellow skirt to the left to see the rest of the lovely ladies participating! =)

The challenge? Bold tights as in lacy, brightly colored etc. etc. etc.!

I almost thought I was going to have to skip today, but then I remembered some knee socks I'd bought for a Christmas party! My.....ehem.....rather curvy legs makes finding tights and knee socks in more then the basic colors expensive and time consuming! This is the only pretty store bought pair of knee socks that I've ever found that fit.....the search continues!! =)

More plaid! I luuuurv plaid, it makes me feel happy inside! =)
 Shirt: Kohls, Cami: JcPenny, Skirt: Made by me, Socks: Wal-Mart

 I did wear tall boots today, so I'm not quite as brave as you think in my pattern mixing!

Here is my necklace, I love his expression!
Necklace: Fred Myers




3 comments:

  1. Very nice! :) I love plaid too, and I really like your owl necklace! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plaid has to be one of the best parts about fall and winter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!