Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day Seven~ Hats Ahoy!

Last day to follow along with the rest of the lovely gals participating in this challenge! You know what to do, but if you need reminding, click on the yellow skirt to the left! =)

Today's challenge? Wear a hat!

Ehem.....I have a confession to make, this picture may not be from today.....I did wear a hat today, and it looks just like the one in the pic, but it's a tweedy brown color. I was crazy busy today, so this is all we have folks!


This week was super fun, I loved the challenges each day! Thanks for hosting Ashley! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!