Monday, November 28, 2011

Almost there.....

Hello to all my lovely (and turkey stuffed) peeps out there in the blogiverse! NaNoWriMo has presented quite a few challenges this year in the form of crazy busy days and the rather unfortunate timing of the release of Christopher Poalini's last book in the Inheritance Cycle!

(Awesome series by that way, one of my favorites!)
Yes, it only took me three days to read, but late nights that should have been spent catching up on writing were spent in the company of dragons, Urgals and elves instead!  Fie upon you Poalini!

Ahem, anywhoodle.....I promise to be back to a more regular blogging schedule come December first when I will be joining in Natasha's 12 days of Christmas blog party!


Click on the above picture to check it out, should be fun!!

Ps. Check out the new Christmassy theme to the ol' blog, I love Christmas!

Pss. Only 3 days left of NaNoWriMo.....I think I can, I think I can, I think I can! =)

1 comment:

  1. I love your new Christmas theme! And as far as NaNo goes- YOU CAN DO IT!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!