Friday, November 11, 2011

Day Six~Trendy!

Clicking on the yellow skirt on the left will take you to the lovely blog hosting this Fashion Week!

Today's challenge? To wear your favorite Fall Trend!

One of my fav fall trends is long sweaters! I thought I could pick any fall trend, but everyone else seems to be doing one from Ashley's post on fall trends....oops!

*sigh* Ignore the squiggles on the picture, I tired something and it didn't work, and I couldn't figure out how to undo it! It's been one of those days! =P
 Sweater: Fred Myers, Cami: JcPenny, jeans: Venezia via eBay, Shoes: Payless

I tried to get more pics of the shoes, they are sequined on the toe, but alas my camera battery died and I was in a hurry so didn't want to go and find new ones! Hmm, my jeans look black in the picture, they're blue, I promise!  Like I said it's one of those days!

Earrings: ShopKo, Necklace: Wal-Mart

1 comment:

  1. Love your sweater! I know what you mean by "those days", I get them sometimes too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!