Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day Five~Feelin' Polka Dotty

Click on the yellow skirt on the right to follow along with the rest of the gals!

Today's challenge? Wear Polka Dots!

You want to know a secret? This is a maternity dress.....I didn't know it when I bought it off of eBay, but there you go!

You want to another secret? This dress makes me look pregnant....shocker, right?? That's why I have the shrug on, it makes the front not flow out over my "baby bump" (not that there is one!) well, there might be a food baby some days, like on pizza or Mexican food day.....but that is another topic entirely! ;-)

My hair is wet, hence the super shiny, slightly crunchy look.....because today I remembered to take pics before the afternoon, it was 8am when I took these, 8am! That's a personal record right there peeps! And I give you this explanation for it's flat and slightly crunchy look not because I think you'll be aghast at the awful looking hair, but because it makes me feel better about the the hair look less the good!

There now I feel better.....and cold because I'm sitting here by a window with a  wet head.....
  
 Dress: Old navy Maternity via eBay, Cami: JcPenny, Shrug: Someplace, Boots: Wal-Mart

Neckalce and Earring set: Made by me 

Ps. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to whatever pregnant lady I was bidding against and let you know if I would have known it was maternity I would have let you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!