Thursday, March 31, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!


~Awkward~

~Watching a Bollywood movie in Hindi with English subtitles.....and having about half of the words and phrases be spoken in English....but that's not really the awkward part, the weird thing is that they would "translate" the English phrases wrong in the subtitles about a third of the time. For example, the main girl said, "100% percent," and the subtitles said, "Yes, I'm sure."

~Dropping an ironing board on my toe and having it hurt reeeally bad and then having the toenail on that toe turn purple, this happened a month ago. Guess who still has a purple toe! Just in time for sandal season.....though it has been fun to scare little kids with.....yes, I'm that kind of person!
~Self Employment taxes.....all I have to say about that is 15.3% baby!

~Awesome~

~Doing my taxes almost by myself, I may have had help from a few people....thanks Mom and Mrs. Toomey! =)

~ $2 nail polish that stays on better then the $7 brand, oh yeah!

~Chocolate cupcakes + Peanut butter frosting = Heaven in a polka dotted wrapper!

~This may belong in the awkward category for some, but hear me out. I've been doing it for a few weeks now and am amazed at how well this technique works! If you want to softest smoothest feet you've ever had in your life, follow these simple steps.

1: Locate that giant tub of Vaseline in the back of your medicine cabinet or it might be living under a sink somewhere!

2: That night before you go to bed, grab a pair of socks and your newly unearthed tub of magic, Then, scoop up a big ol' glob and rub it into your feet like lotion. Yes, it will be greasy and not soak in, that's what the socks are for!

3: Let it soak in over night and pumice your feet after your shower the next morning, keep on doing this and within a few days your feet will be soft and beautiful!  

~This video is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!! Watch the making of videos too, it's just mind boggling. I wouldn't even have been able to figure out half of the stuff they had to! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!