Friday, March 25, 2011

Better Late Than Never.....Right?

I have been a terribly neglectful blogger and am just now blogging about two swaps I participated in. I received my lovely packages at least 2 weeks ago.....sorry girls!

First I joined up in The Snail and the Pigeon. An international blog swap set up by the lovely girls over at La Ville Inconnue! I was paired up with Alabee over at Carpenter St.

I received a lovely journal, a shirt with a color combo that is wonderful, shell flower earrings (which I am wearing right now!), pink flower bobby pins and a box of lovely pink and green beads which I already know how I'm going to use! It came in a lovely set of paper boxes, which I neglected to take a picture of, but were very pretty. Thank you Alabee! =)

Next I joined Beth Ann's swap over at her blog Genuine Beauty and was paired up with her! I received some room spray in my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works, the Tangled soundtrack and Jolly Ranchers, I love Jolly Ranchers! The rest of my family does too, the bag only lasted about a day and a half! Thanks Beth Ann!

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome! Glad that the Jolly Ranchers were such a hit. ;) lol
    Your new blog background is really cute by the way. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!