Thursday, March 3, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thrusday


~Awkward~

~Having a really bad burn that is now bright red and looks more like a cut, but that's not the awkward part.....it's the fact that it's right across the veins on the underside of my wrist....I promise I am not that depressed! I can't wait to explain that scar! ;-)

~Getting to work on Monday and I can't talk-or when I can I sound like an old woman-and finding out I get to deal with a burst pipe, no water and the plumber coming in 30 minutes! I don't even know where the broken pipe is, oh and here's a blank check to fill out for him.....if it's more the $500 give me a call....when you can't talk.....

~Having to talk to the plumber, who of course was young and cute, how come we always get the old ones who smell like feet?

~Realizing that I haven't washed my hair, or even brushed it since Sunday.....it's washed now!

~Awesome~

~The cute plumber! ;-) Hey, if you have to deal with him anyway......

~The flowers in our front yard! There just teeny tiny crocuses and will most likely get snowed on at least 3 more times but still, spring is coming!!!!

~Discovering that a trip to see older sis in CO this summer is a possibility! Chile's here I come....erm I mean Megan here I come.....love you sis! ;-)

~Mmm, the fact that I'm most likely going to go and makes pancakes for lunch as soon as I'm done with this post....if that isn't awesome I don't know what is!

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!