Friday, March 11, 2011

Old Man River

This is a clip from the movie Till the Clouds Roll By, I don't remember much about the movie except this part, it didn't seem to fit in very well into the plot..... anyway this is my favorite version of Old Man River!(It has nothing to do with the fact it's sung by a young Frank Sinatra in a white suit......nothing at all I tell you!!) They managed such wonderful routines in these old musicals, they are even more amazing when you realize they did it all without the aid of computers and such. =) 

3 comments:

  1. Hi KatySue,
    My post office suggested you check with your own post office to see if it is there waiting, because you should have received it some time ago. :( Feel really bad you haven't gotten it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats awesome! I feel so relieved. lol Glad you like it. :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. And by the way...I love this movie and adore Sinatra's version of this song from Showboat. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!