Sunday, October 11, 2009

Old and New

My older sister getting married freed up a room. Now the quandary, did I take the room for myself so I could have my own room? Or do I share it with my Mom and turn it into a homeschool/sewing room? The selfish side was very very close to winning but my better nature kicked in and we moved the sewing stuff into that room.


~Old~
This is where my shelves and sewing things used to be!
~New!~
This is the new sewing room! Both mine and my Moms stuff and the homeschooling shelves fit in there with lots of room for more.

The shelves, the tall ones with the dolls on top and the really short one next to those are mine, it's been nice having my books upstairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!