Monday, October 19, 2009

Harvest Party!

The FBC(First Baptist Church) annual Harvest Party was on Saturday. As long as anyone I have asked remembers it's always been at the Roy's house. They have a lovely farm outside of Terrebon. There are caramel apples, hayrides, horse rides, zip lines, animals wandering every where. The latter much to my dismay, because I appear to be very tasty to animals as when ever I get close to them, they chew on me! The best part? The fresh pressed apple cider! Yummy!

I am going to be so very lazy and just put a link to the pictures, instead of putting any on here, Enjoy!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=8548&id=100000053193486&l=00e4129630

That should work, but if it doesn't let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!