Thursday, September 29, 2011

♥A Few of My Favorite Things♥


Obviously, I have discovered the festival of delights that is the Forever21 accessory section! All of these are under $10, except for the peacock feather fedora which is about $18. Cool huh? Or maybe not cool, if you ask me it's plenty fine, but my bank account may be ruing the day right now.....whatever, on with the show! =)



















Doesn't this necklace put you in mind of the pink enamel heart Gilbert gives Anne?




















If only I had  a normal sized head.....this hat would be MINE!












Oh, there's more, I'm just stopping myself before this post get ridiculously long.....even more ridiculously long then it already is! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!