Sunday, September 4, 2011

Munch N' Movies


Late summer nights+pizza+giant inflatable movie screen= Munch N' Movies!
They do four movies every year and sadly enough E.T. was the only one worth seeing this year!

Sorry about the color, this was taken with my cell phone!

Eating cake pops! I was really excited about cake pops, until I read a recipe on how to make them.....

I told her to smile and look cute.....

My Moms friend Maura and my Mom

Me and Becca, she doesn't look scary this time!

The main excitement of the night? Seeing this guy.....click on the picture and take a REAL good look! I'll wait while you puzzle it out! I'll give you a clue......he doesn't have a name, it's really more of a tittle!
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
             Park Guy                                                                   Doctor Who













Eerie resemblance, no?
I know it wasn't really him, but that didn't stop me from taking sneaky pics and making jokes about parking the Tardis and Rose Tyler! =)

2 comments:

  1. What's really funny is that park guy is actually Mr. Timms. He was Kelli's Principal the last few years. He is Pricipal of your local school now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny.....and a little unnerving! There is a little bit higher chance park guy might find out he had a stalker now as to when he was some random unnamed fellow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!