Thursday, September 1, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday


~AWKWARD~

~My feet.....they look like the belong on a 6 year old boy.....for realies.....I swear)




<-----
See!
----->




~I am a boy magnet....
Wait, your all thinking, hasn't she jawed on and on about how she's never had any male interest at all?
Why, yes, I have! Thank you for remembering! The key word in that first sentence is boy.....as long as they aren't shaving yet they follow me around like puppies! What's wrong with that picture people?

~The fact that after a summer free of fires, Central Oregon has decided to explode with them and all the smoke in the air is making me feel like I'm breathing through a straw! And not one of those big ones they give you at McDonald's so you'll drink more either!

~Proactive.....yes, I will admit to after years of only occasional breakouts at "that time of the month" under my chin has decided it's 16 and has been breaking out.....and after seeing  a picture of said chin and realizing it looked like a freshly plucked chicken I decided to try Proactive.....and stopped after two days....how many incredibly tiny bottles of acid am I supposed to rub on my skin two times a day?...Oh, and then avoid the the sun.....ooookay, never mind!

~AWESOME~

~Pumpkin Spice is back at Starbucks! Oh happy day! A white chocolate mocha with a pump of pumpkin syrup is amazingly good.....if you ignore the calories.....which I do! =P

~A make your own bubble tea sampler kit....do I see a bubble tea themed party sometime in my future?.....You sure bet I do!

~This.....Cake.....Was.....Amazing! I made it a few weeks ago and we ate in in two days! =)

~Books you've read over and over, until they're familiar as the face of an old friend! I'm re-reading the Anne of Green Gabes series and am once again en-rapturously in love with them....and more then a little jealous of her House 'O Dreams.....and Gilbert if I'm being really honest!! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!