Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Watchout! I'm About to Spontaneously Post!!

Okay, okay, maybe it's not as dangerous as spontaneously combusting, but it has it's hair raising moments, right? No? Well, okay then, if you say so! =P

I wasn't going to post this outfit....but then I stumbled upon THIS POST and HAD to, I just had to people! A force much stronger then myself is compelling me right now.....what? Cute purses never take over your motor functions and make you post pictures of yourself on the Internet?
Weird, it happens to me all the time....I think the shoes have been talking.....

 Tank: Wal-Mart
Cami: Jc Penny
Skirt: Made by me
Boots: JcPenny
Necklace: Made by me

Here I am! Can I have the super cute purse now?

WHAT? I just don't get it becuase I'm awesome? Fine.....I wil shake the dust of this town off my boots and fling my arm up in a symbalic gesture of dissmisal.....
~
~
~
wait for it.....
~
~
~
wait for it.....
~
~
~
I'm baaack! Hey, that purse is really cute, don't believe me? Go HERE and see for yourself!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!