Friday, July 15, 2011

Interesting stats.....

If there is one thing I love about the big blogger overhaul it's the stats page! I love seeing which posts are most popular and where the people who visit my blog are coming from! I know this is all enormously fascinating to you all as it is to me, so I thought I'd share a few of them!


My most popular post is..... Penelope's Coat at 496 pages views. Lots of people out there want that coat!


The second most popular is.....If Life Gives You Lemon Fabric.....  at 228 pages views! This is my favorite dress, it makes me smile every time I see it! =)


Ashley over at Bramblewoodfashion wins for being the most popular referring URL at 488, thanks Ashley!!!


The United States, Canada and the United Kingdom are the top three audiences of my blog....Russia and Latvia are also up there numbers wise!


And the top three search topics that bring people to my blog are....

There are quite a few different phrasings and exact words, but they are all looking for the same thing, info on that coat!

The BEST vanilla perfume ever, I still love it!!

Apparently, lots of people also want to know where to get Isabelle's skirt!

And last but not least, some one has been googling me by name....KatySue Pillsbury.....more then once.....I know I google people, but I'm weird! =)

So, hello random google-ers out there! I would love it if you would drop me a note so I know who you are....it's MUCH easier to get the restraining order when you know who's name to put on it! Just kidding....kind of....maybe..... ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Funny that this is your most recent blog! I just found you by googling Penelope's coat! Then I decided that you might just be a kindred spirit so I went to your homepage and ta-da... now I am going to snope around some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will put my hand up and admit that it's me who googles your name. You commented on my blog (now gone) once and I like reading yours but don't have the link saved. Hence...googling your name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From one Katy to another, thanks for taking the time to read my blog! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!