Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bucket List

I have resisted this trend for awhile now, but have come to realize further resistance is futile, so I will be putting pen to paper....erm, fingers to keys and writing down my bucket list! They are in no particular order, I just wrote them down as they came to mind!

~One~
See fireflies for real!

~Two~
Go on a Walking Tour!

~  Three~
Get a book published

~Four~
Watch and stay awake for all of the Star Wars movies...yes, it's sad, but true, I've never made it past the sand planet.....I'm told that's within the first 20 minutes.....

~Five~
Get married!

~Six~
Go on a road trip with friends

~Seven~
Visit Ireland

~Eight~
See a Broadway show, on Broadway!

~Nine~
Do karaoke
(The fact that I sound like Scuttle from The Little Mermaid, in the song Kiss the Girl should strike this one off of the list, but here it stays!)

~Ten~
Learn to dance

~Eleven~
Learn to juggle

~Twelve~
See the Northern Lights

~Thirteen~
Live life as a gypsy for awhile

~Fourteen~
Milk a cow

~Fifteen~
Give someone (hopefully multiple someones!) the hope I have in Jesus Christ!

~Sixteen~
Go on a mission trip

~Seventeen~
Visit every US state

~Eighteen~
Collect all of the state quarters...from both mints! 
(almost done, I have all a full set form the Denver mint and just need a few from the Pennsylvania mint!)

~Nineteen~
Fly in a plane

~Twenty~
Swim with Dolphins (How cliche is that!)

Those are the top 20 things on my bucket list, odd and random as they are! =)

Click on the link below to see what inspired me to finally get my list out of my mind and into words!

6 comments:

  1. Neat bucket list! :)

    I would also like to get a book published someday, visit Ireland with good friends, definitely see the northern lights in Alaska, go on a mission trip, and meet and perhaps swim with dolphins too.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen Star wars either!!! HAHA! :P
    I like your answers. :)

    http://elisa45.blogspot.com/2011/07/bucket-lists.html?spref=fb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I like these. I am surprised to hear that #5 is not higher on the thought process since it is talked about alot with you, especially above watching all star wars.
    #6- We did that, remember, Astoria, Coast, Days of Driving and sight seeing? Or is it because we are not good enough friends? hehe.

    Jason could help you out with #11
    Im with ya on #17.
    #18, I get confused why it is such a big deal to have from both mints. I have a full set from Denver and am happy to leave it at that. Does it make it that much more valuable to have from both? More fun?
    #19- Planes are Awesome. Super Duper, Stupendously fun. I wish I could be super rich and just fly from place to place as my job. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, pick on a girl’s weak point why don’t you..... you’re concerned about your career path of choice not turning out like you though it would and so am I!

    Yes, I do remember and it was lots of fun! Maybe I should have specified a road trip with my girlfriends! It would just be different, you know?

    Nobody but a brain surgeon could help me with #11; I've got some glitch with my left and rights knowing properly who they are!

    I happened to purchase a quarter book with spots for both mints and it would seem silly to leave half the slots empty and I'm soooo close!

    Maybe you could visit every state in the private jet of yours and pick me up those last few quarters while you’re at it!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you have "milk a cow". Maybe I should at that to mine...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome list! I have 'visit Ireland' on mine, too. :) Also, riding a real roller coaster, speaking Spanish, and getting a book published, among other things.

    P.S. Karaoke is fun, especially with the right people and music. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!