Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bucket List

I have resisted this trend for awhile now, but have come to realize further resistance is futile, so I will be putting pen to paper....erm, fingers to keys and writing down my bucket list! They are in no particular order, I just wrote them down as they came to mind!

~One~
See fireflies for real!

~Two~
Go on a Walking Tour!

~  Three~
Get a book published

~Four~
Watch and stay awake for all of the Star Wars movies...yes, it's sad, but true, I've never made it past the sand planet.....I'm told that's within the first 20 minutes.....

~Five~
Get married!

~Six~
Go on a road trip with friends

~Seven~
Visit Ireland

~Eight~
See a Broadway show, on Broadway!

~Nine~
Do karaoke
(The fact that I sound like Scuttle from The Little Mermaid, in the song Kiss the Girl should strike this one off of the list, but here it stays!)

~Ten~
Learn to dance

~Eleven~
Learn to juggle

~Twelve~
See the Northern Lights

~Thirteen~
Live life as a gypsy for awhile

~Fourteen~
Milk a cow

~Fifteen~
Give someone (hopefully multiple someones!) the hope I have in Jesus Christ!

~Sixteen~
Go on a mission trip

~Seventeen~
Visit every US state

~Eighteen~
Collect all of the state quarters...from both mints! 
(almost done, I have all a full set form the Denver mint and just need a few from the Pennsylvania mint!)

~Nineteen~
Fly in a plane

~Twenty~
Swim with Dolphins (How cliche is that!)

Those are the top 20 things on my bucket list, odd and random as they are! =)

Click on the link below to see what inspired me to finally get my list out of my mind and into words!