Friday, July 22, 2011

Raspberry Vanilla Chapstick

~UPDATE~
They have re-released the original raspberry cream chap stick under a slightly different name, here is a link to where you can buy it!!!!

 and


My favorite lip stuff EVER was Chap Stick Lip Balm Vanilla Raspberry , but they very rudely discontinued it! I almost bought a case of 15 for $35 but didn't, now it's all gone and I am very sad. I have been searching for it for years, and I'm not alone, there are support groups and blog posts about others who miss this wonderful product, but alas they have yet to bring it back.....

I couldn't even find a product that came anywhere close...until now!

Soooo.....
.....if you loved this.....

....you'll be excited to know this is almost the same! Two things are different, the scent/flavor is weaker and it's way smoother! Which I don't know about you, but I really like a smooth applying chap stick. I am very excited that I've found a replacement for my favorite chap stick! =)
.....now of I could just find some decent cinnamon swirl ice cream.....but that's another story!=)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, thanks for sharing! I have a chapstick love and I'm always looking for new flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! thanks for that I'll have to check it out. I too share the love & disappointment towards Chapstick Brand Vanilla Raspberry chapstick & the discontinue. & I did the same thing search for it all over high & low. I wrote a blog about it myself & even wrote them begged for its return but without luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!