Monday, January 31, 2011

New 30 Day Challenge!

I luuurv music so when I ran across this on Brook White's

-Yes, the Brook White for all of you American Idol fans. Can I just geek out for a moment? I am in a wonder that I can comment on her blog and she reads it, simple as that. I mean I've read the whole seven degrees to Kevin Bacon thing, but still, some one who I saw on one of what used to be my fav shows (it died when for me when Paula left, it just wasn't the same any more) and I never though I would get to have any contact with anyone on the show, but now through the blog world I can directly contact one of my favorite artists! Sorry, done geeking out now!-

Sooo, anywhoodle back to the reason for this post! I came across this and decided to do it! I had lots of fun with the last one I did, so come Feb 1st get ready to find out more about my music library the anyone ( me included!) needs and or wants to know! 

For those of you who are super observant you will note that Feb only has 28 days, so I will be doubling up for the first few days to make it come out even, wish me luck!=) 

Day 01 – Your favorite song

Day 02 – Your least favorite song

Day 03 – A song that makes you happy

Day 04 – A song that makes you sad

Day 05 – A song that reminds you of someone

Day 06 – A song that reminds of you of somewhere

Day 07 – A song that reminds you of a certain event

Day 08 – A song that you know all the words to

Day 09 – A song that you can dance to

Day 10 – A song that makes you fall asleep

Day 11 – A song from your favorite band

Day 12 – A song from a band you hate

Day 13 – A song that is a guilty pleasure

Day 14 – A song that no one would expect you to love

Day 15 – A song that describes you

Day 16 – A song that you used to love but now hate

Day 17 – A song that you hear often on the radio

Day 18 – A song that you wish you heard on the radio

Day 19 – A song from your favorite album

Day 20 – A song that you listen to when you’re angry

Day 21 – A song that you listen to when you're driving

Day 22 – A song that you work out to

Day 23 – A song that you want to play at your wedding

Day 24 – A song that you want to play at your funeral

Day 25 – A song that makes you laugh

Day 26 – A song that you can play on an instrument

Day 27 – A song that you wish you could play

Day 28 – A song that makes you feel guilty

Day 29 – A song from your childhood

Day 30 – Your favorite song at this time last year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!