Thursday, January 27, 2011

I ♥ Cherries

  
Shirt/Cami: Jc Penny $16 for both
Skirt: Made by me from an old dress also made by me
Tights- Wal-Mart $5
Shoes-Wal-Mart $12
Necklace: Made by me
Earrings: Won from Polka Dot made by BellaStar


This is the necklace I'm wearing. I made this set from an old anklet that had broken, I sold this set, but had a charm left over and made myself a necklace!

A close up of the skirt fabric, this makes 2 cherry skirts and two cherry dresses.....I may be contemplating another skirt, or maybe a shirt.....I may be a tad obsessed with cherries.....

I could have included this pic because I'm showing off the earrings.....or I could be including this pic because I like how tall and skinny I look.....I will leave you to decide what the real reason is! ;-)

 

2 comments:

  1. Scrumptious outfit! :) Cherries are so cute....but they've been popular for so long, they must be classy, too. :D I was totally not expecting you to wear the PolkaDot earrings with this outfit, but they go! *in shock* I would have never thought of that...(saith the conservative classical dresser) :P Your outfits are always so cheerful. thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEhehe well there's nothing wrong with being a cherry fan, they're clearly the most adorably sweet fruit :) Go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!