Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Maaaggie and the Ferocious Beast

Day 4 of Natasha's fashion week!

Does anyone remember Maggie and the Ferocious Beast? I love that show and today my polka dot dress made me feel like Beast. Come to think of it, I also share his charming absent minded naivety and propensity to mispronounce words!
 Dress-Old Navy via e-bay $10 The tag says it's a maternity dress.....oops! It wasn't billed as a maternity dress and I didn't even know Old Navy had a maternity line! But, it fits really well and is very soft, go knit!
Tank- Jc Penny $3
Boots- Jessica London $60
Jewelry- Made by me! The necklace is exactly the same as the earrings.=)


3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!