Friday, January 7, 2011

Last Day!

Day 7 of Natasha's modest fashion week. I can't believe today is the last day, it's gone by so fast! =)

More teal, can you tell what my favorite color to wear is? hehe
Shirt- Jc Penny $7.80
Skirt- made by me from an old jumper
Boots- Naturalizer $140
Necklace- Etsy $50 (Yes, I paid that much for a necklace, what can I say? When you fall in love all reason goes out the window!!)

Autumn Kiss Necklace check out the rest of the things that she sells, there all beautiful!

6 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! I like the necklace and shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt! I can't believe FFW has gone by so fast!

    Ponytails

    http://mypassionsforfashions.blogspot.com/2011/01/feminine-fashion-week-day-7-last-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh.. that necklace is so cute! I love it !! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!