Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Night at the Museum

If you haven't gone to see the Night at the Museum: Battle at the Smithsonian you need to! We went for little sis's b~day and it was very funny! It's seems to me that the humor is more adult this time but not in a bad inappropriate way. It's just not as much slap stick, dum-dum-gum-gum type funny. The humors a little more, hmmmm shall we say verbal this time around? Regardless of my vain attempts to describe the humor all ages were laughing and having a good time. So, if you have some time go and see this movie. You have to see it in theaters, it just wouldn't be the same on a small screen. I saw the first one in theaters and then when I saw it again on the small screen, it wasn't the same! So, spring for the ticket(remember Costco tickets!) and go to the movies!

Oh, and on a side note, if all of you people who refuse to turn your cell phones off would like a dark, loud, pleasantly cool room to text in I've got a closet free. I can give you a radio and a fan and not bother you for the next two hours! Hey since you think your so special and above the rules, I'll even supply snacks, for a NOMINAL(right Tim?) fee of course.=)

1 comment:

  1. No, not small fee, you say a NOMINAL fee, that still means its a big fee but doesnt say it that way that turns people off from paying for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!