Tuesday, June 23, 2009

WHY!?!

Why is one of my favorite things to ask. It's annoying to most people, but I always want to know! Why is WI-FI called WI-FI?( I still have not gotten an answer to that one, oh techi friends of mine!)Why do you have to drive this way? Why is it always my turn to do the dishes? Why doesn't anyone else want to stay up and watch the 3 hour long musical with me? Why does nobody answer my questions!?!

God has to be the one who puts up with most of my whying(I know it's not a verb, but I am using it as one anyway!) Why did you give Megan all of the good gifts and talents? Why did you let that person die? Why did my dad lose his job? Why can't I go to Latvia too? It sounds like lots of fun and it's a missions trip I would be doing Your work! I try to convince God that things really would be better my way, and does he ever listen? Nope!
Wait
Trust
Obey
Pray
Peace
Joy
Be Content
Faith
Love
These are the answers I get to my why questions. Be content with the gifts I have given to you. Trust that my ways are higher then your ways. Have faith and peace that I know that plans I have for you and yours. Obey and wait until I have prepared you for the journey ahead.

1 Corinthians 7:17 was talked about in a bible study that I attend and it spoke to my heart because right now the why buzzer in my brain is going crazy! 1 Corinthians 7:17a But as God has distributed to each one, as the Lord has called each one, so let him walk. God has given us each our own road to walk. We should walk it with full confidence that He knows exactly what, when, why, where and how.

God had given me this road to walk, and if His answer is wait, I should wait joyfully! If His answer is trust, I should trust Him full of peace and faith that He does know what lies ahead and His plans for me are better then I could ever imagine. Though having been gifted with an overactive imagination, I have a hard time imagining that!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!