Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What is a Girl to Do?

Nobody told me this was going to happen!? How could they do this to me?! Have they been planning this since the very first!? When I began this journey I researched the subject and through trial and error came up with what I thought was the best solution. 10 years is how long it's taken me to get this far and it's still not over! I've asked for help from all over the country and put up with the ribbing of many a friend and family member. I've been this close and had it ripped away! What on earth could I be talking about?

The US government has made a District of Columbia state quarter and no quarter map that I've found has a spot for one. It's not even a state!! =) Join with me in mourning for the little lonely District of Columbia quarter! He he, I'm joking......................... for the most part!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!