Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Liebster Blog!


I am one lucky gal as I not only got tagged once, but twice by these two lovely ladies!





{rules}
1. You must post eleven facts about yourself.
2. You must also answer the eleven questions the awarder has given you and make up eleven questions for your awardees to answer in turn.
3. Tag eleven fellow bloggers
4. Notify them that you've awarded them
5. No tagging back
6. And the eleven blogs you tag must have less than 200 followers.

Eleven incredibly fascinating, little known or unknown facts about me!

1: Traffic cones make me hyper ventilate.....I think running over one and getting it stuck in my wheel only five minutes into my second of three driving tests gave me this irrational fear!

2: I tend to obsess about things, if I like something I REALLY like it! Hence the Doctor Who jewelry,  the mini Tardis, my quest to read and watch every version of Beauty and the Beast ever written or filmed and the fascination with all things Irish!

3: I will drink more water through out the day if I am using a cup with a straw, I have no idea why, but that's just the way it is!

4: My face care regimen only has two ingredients, baking soda and Aloe Vera gel! I mix the baking soda and  aloe gel into a paste in a little tupperware and keep that in the shower to wash my face with, then I moisturize with straight aloe gel after!

5: I LOVE brussel sprouts!

6: I would sleep with my window open all year round if I could, I'm a bit of a fresh air freak!

7: Speaking of fresh, I ALWAYS put an A after the E the first time I spell the word fresh! =P

8: If you are near me, I will most likely have tried to see what you smell like.....creepy, yes! Can I help it? Nope! I have tried to stop, but it's automatic and believe me, sometimes it's NOT a good habit to have! =P

9: I would listen to Christmas music starting in October if it wouldn't make everyone around me hate me!

10:When I was growing up I wanted to be a one of the following, a firefighter, a police man, a beautician, a spelunker, a teacher and or a nun.....

11: It took me 10 minutes to come up with this last fact..... ;-)

1. Rain or Shine?
Hmm, can I pick a day that is both? A misty, drizzly yet sunshiny type of day!

2. What was your favorite cartoon / movie growing up?
I saw it once on the Disney channel in the early 90's and was OBSESSED with it! I could catch it on TV once in a blue moon, and when I saw it at Wal-Mart a couple years ago I may have squealed and hugged it to my chest like a dork.....






3. If you could be any character from a book, who would you be?
Hmm, not who I'm most like, but who I would want to be.....I would have to say Anne Shirley or Elizabeth Bennet! 
I have been compared to both of these fine literary gals and wouldn't mind ending up with either of their lives....except for the lack of indoor plumbing, I have become rather attached my my indoor plumbing! =)


4. What is your favorite dessert?
Honey Cinnamon Creme Brulee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best part? My Mom makes it, so I can have it way more often then if it was at a restaurant!

5. Favorite specialty drink (Starbucks/Biggby/Etc.)
It's normally an iced caramel macchiato, but come Christmas time when Starbucks has eggnog, it's an iced chai eggnog latte....try one and you will both LOVE me and HATE me forever! ;-) 


6. Favorite screen/literary couple?

I'm torn between these two.....




7. What is your favorite restaurant?
Chilies!!! 
We will actually have one near where I live when we get to Tennessee!


8. What is your favorite color and why?
White and as for why, this quote spells out my feelings exactly!
White is not a mere absence of colour; it is a shining and affirmative thing, as fierce as red, as definite as black...God paints in many colours; but He never paints so gorgeously, I had almost said so gaudily, as when He paints in white." -- G. K. Chesterton


9. If you had to eat one food forever, what would it be?
Soup! 
There is almost an unlimited array of kinds and flavors you can have with soup!


10. Mascara or blush?
Erm.... lightly tinted chap stick or lip stain is all the makeup I wear.....
I have been blessed rosey cheeks and long dark lashes (you can hate me a little bit right now if you want, I know some in my family do!) Besides, since I wear glasses, so eye makeup is pretty useless on me!


11. Is your hair color natural? 
Yep! 
I've always wanted to dabble in bright colors, but having dark hair that turns orange when I try and dye it has kind of put the kibosh on any further experimentation's with color! 
I would love to try something like this one day!

Here are the eleven victims...erm...I mean lucky recipients of this tag! My brain power is gone, so I am just going to assign you all the questions I was given!

Van over at Botanical Curator

Say x over at It's a Date

Carrisa over at Musings of an Introvert

Tory over at Splash of Red

Marlene over at The Touch of Whimsy

Stephanie over at Eccentricitee

Tarissa over at In the Bookcase

Jeanine over at Wayfaring Girl

Lauren over at Musings of a Flower Child

Marian over at All that is Gold

Lauren over at Bits and Pieces

7 comments:

  1. Oh....glasses and eye makeup, don't go together! This explains so much...I'm so clueless sometimes. I wear it sometimes and it looks nice, till I put my glasses on, then no one can tell.

    I should try that face thing.

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I will ever be a fabulous author...but I know some fabulous authors I'd love to be friends with, even if they asked me to wake up early and stand in the cold. Before they were fabulous authors though, that's a hard call. "You want me to do WHAT?! Do you know how cold it is out there?"

    YES! Larklight is wonderful and I now, after waiting a year or more, GET TO READ THE LAST ONE!!!!!!!!!! I'm happier then Sherlock on a new case.

    I can't wait to see the final cover too...Right now, I'm still not sure how it will turn out, but I had an idea spark yesterday so hopefully William and I can come up with something cool. (He can for sure).

    I tried the grit thing. I liked it, but went too heavy and then the sepia almost turned the picture black. But I think I might have it, or mostly. I plan to make the reds pop, then add the grit, and then the sepia. I'll have to see how that goes.

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.
    Thank you for you spine input!! Big help!

    I too like the cover picture coming over the spine. I am hoping I can find a way to manage it because I think those are the most attention grabbing and fun. (Hear that, cover thingy?! Humor me! It won't kill you!)

    And now...

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THank you for the tag girly!!! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your list and getting to know you better. It's funny because I drink more water too if I'm using my reusable watercannister/with straw. ???? not sure why. I heart brussels too, there is just something quite delightful about their texture :) When I lived up north I would sleep with my window open as often as I could into the winter --love a chilly, brisk fresh breeze. Mhhhh. But only if I'm bundled up in warm sweaters and or covers. Because I do loathe to be cold. Labrynth was one of the first fantasty flicks I saw as a youngster and as result always stuck out in my mind. I wish they had remade minus the 80's hair dos only keeping with this story version...pretty genius. Although I do love the other version of Pan's Labrynth that came out but that was on an entirely different vein I think. Anyhoo I could go on and on here. I do think you would look smashing with purple hair---try it sometime!! :)) Great post!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for the tag! (Oh, and I'm totally agreeing with you on eating soup forever!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Virginia and Wolf are the cutest movie couple! My heart always beats faster when Wolf comes running into the swamp to save Virginia and Tony, *sigh*!
    Serena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!