Thursday, October 25, 2012

Doctor Sighting.....

In honor of The Doctor Who blog party week, Natasha Marie wants us to share some Whovian moments we've had!!!

It all started at Munch and movies we were munchin.....

.....and taking pictures of ourselves to pass the time, waiting for the movie to start.....

....when all of the sudden a distinctive sound drifted by on the breeze.....

.....my sister and I laughed, joking that The Doctor must be somewhere near when.....
~
~
~
~
~
....THERE HE WAS!!!!!!!!

 I sneakily took pictures and stared, but as he looked like he was on a mission, so we didn't want to bother him. We were later informed that this man wasn't The Doctor, he was in fact a principle at  a local high-school, but we know better! ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Cool! You saw the Doctor too! You got to see Ten though. I'm envious. My friends and I saw 11 once. Had we have seen Ten...well, the world would have reason to pity the poor Alien.

    Allons-Y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's awesome!! If only I should be so lucky. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. I love spotting "celebrities" or fictional characters. I take sneaky pictures too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!