Monday, October 22, 2012

Doctor Who Blog Party Tag!

Doctor Who Blog Party - October 22nd

1~ If you decide to name your first born child after any Doctor Who character, male or female, who would it be?
Sally Sparrow, I fell in love with the name the first time I heard it! 

2~What is your favorite colour of the Doctors shoes?
Red!!!!

3~Look around yourself and name to one thing in your house that is Tardis blue!
Besides the mini Tardis's I own? (Yes, I own more then one.....) I also have a skirt and scarf that are that oh so very lovely shade of blue!

4~If you could pick who would play the 12th Doctor Who would you pick and why?
I feel no further explanation is needed, am I right, or am I right?!?

5~ The Doctor is going back in time again, what era should he pick?
1860's America!

6~Would you really go in the Tardis with the Doctor?
Sure, who wouldn't? I mean, a girl can dream, can't she?

7~Who's your favorite Doctor?
I am a fiercely proud fan of Christopher Eccleston's Doctor 9! He brought an edge to the roll that I really liked and even though this might get me stoned by the 10 fans out there, I feel the chemistry between him and Rose was better! 

8~Would you be afraid to spend Christmas in London?
Nope, in fact it's on my bucket list!

9~Do you look at an ordinary screwdriver and think, this could be a little more sonic?
Why, what a silly question, who doesn't think that? ;-)

10~Angel statues, plastic mannequins, Christmas trees- What ordinary everyday object would you like to see Steven Moffat turn into an object of terror?
Crazy straws and clowns! As they already scare me, it would be nice to have both justification and some company in my fears!

11~The Tardis lands in your garden and the Doctor steps out, what would be the first thing you say?
Probably something brilliant like.....hi..... or maybe even.....hello! If I could speak at all! =P

12~Who is your favorite actor who played the Doctor and why?
What, didn't I already answer this? Hmm, oh well.....
I am a fiercely proud fan of Christopher Eccleston's Doctor 9! He brought an edge to the roll that I really liked and even though this might get me stoned by the 10 fans out there, I feel the chemistry between him and Rose was better! 


13~Have you seen any classic Doctor Who? If so, what episodes?
Not yet, it's on the list, but I want to catch up on the current episodes first!

14~Which are the creepiest, scariest, all out meanest badies in the Who-niverse?
I'd have to say the Weeping Angels, or maybe the witches from the Shakespeare episode, or it could be the body snatching aliens from the Human Nature episode!

15~Who is/are your favorite companions and why? 
As I am only up to Martha Jones, I don't have a big pool to pick from, but from the one episode she was in and the clips I've seen, I'm thinking Donna is going to take that particular honor!

16~Did you cry more watching Doomsday or the Angels Take Manhattan?
I will have to get back to you on that one!

17~What is your favorite quote from the show?
I get chills every time I hear The Doctor say this.....

18~Which Doctor would you most like to be the companion of?
Not to come off like a broken record here, but.....

19~Which of the following are you more scared of, the Daleks, Cyber men or Weeping Angels?
Weeping Angels for sure! I would rather be aware of the danger and be able to see it coming!

20~Who are some of your favorite guest stars?
I don't actually recall any of the famous guest stars, my bad, sorry!

21~What was your first experience with the Doctor and who told you about it?
Summer 2011 and my younger sister, Becca! She had been watching it for awhile and while she was on a summer missions trip my Mom and I started watching it and where hooked!

22~The Ninth Doctor said "Fantastic, the Tenth "Allons-y", the Eleventh "Geronimo", what would you like to be the signature of the Twelfth?
It would depend a lot on who they got for the roll, but lets just say they were to get Tom Hiddleston for the roll it would be....."I say, that's new!" 

23~If you were trapped in an episode, which one would it be?
Like, which one is my life most like? Which one would I like to be trapped in? I'm not sure on either count, so I guess it don't matter! =P

24~Which is your favorite episode with each Doctor? (Nine, Ten and Eleven?)
Fathers Day in my favorite with Nine, Blink is my favorite so far with Ten and I will once again have to get back to you about Eleven!

25~After watching a certain Doctor Who episode, were you brave enough to try fish sticks and custard?
Don't think I've seen that particular episode yet, but yes, I wold try it! It's not like I'm going to go out of my way to try the combo, but given the chance, I wouldn't say no!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Three cheers for Tom Hiddleston as the next Doctor!! :D

    Yes, I'm a huge fan of David Tennant as Ten, but I absolutely adore Nine. He was my first Doctor, after all, and my mom's favorite:) I'm re-watching Series 1 right now, and it's hitting me all over again how much I love him. The chemistry between him and Rose is beautiful.

    Loved reading your answers, KatySue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having only seen the season with Nine, I yet can't imagine someone else being the Doctor. Like you, I'm trying to catch up with everything!! :) Can't wait til my Season Two comes in!

    P.S. Starbucks Tuesday Link-up going on at my place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nine and I always shall. He was amazing and I think it sad not many people like him. So, HURRAY! Another Nine fan! "In what way do you resemble a thing to keep a person cool?"

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be unoriginal and support you in your love for Nine as well. I mean, I totally love Ten, I love watching him and all, but I listed Nine as The Doctor I'd most like being Companion of. I like him that way, a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!