Thursday, October 11, 2012

Awkward and Awesome

~AWKWARD~

~My new skinny jeans from Old Navy, loved how they looked, but not how they tended to sag and create unsightly wrinkles right under my backside..... so, I spent most of the afternoon hitching my pants back up! I'm hoping washing will tighten and shrink them back up a wee bit!  

~Not running for a week, because you wake up at the time you normally run and it's PITCH black and almost freezing outside, so you snuggle back down and promise you'll run later in the day..... yeah, like that's going to happen!

~My oh, so very helpful virus protection company automatically taking $80 out of my account a MONTH  early for my own good, so I will never be without protection....erm, couldn't they have taken it out 24 hours before it lapsed and done that?

~You don't realize how much stuff your family really has until you only have three already busy weeks in which to pack it all up!

~AWESOME~

~WE HAVE A HOUSE!!! Not only do we have a house, we have a house that is within walking distance of the town square, the collage, the library, 5-10 churches and the hospital.....though upon further reflection, if we need the hospital walking will not be the mode of transport we choose to get there!.....

The moving truck is set to come on November 2, so yes, we only have three weeks and some change to pack up our house! Oh, and did I mention my Mom and I are both working until the last possible day? This should prove to be a rather interesting three weeks.....

~Once Upon a Time has started up again and so far it hasn't disappointed! Belle and Mr.Gold have gotten screen time (Of course I'm loving every second of it!) and you find out more about why Regina is like she is, the Enchanted forest still exists, Regina can't do magic, wait yes she can!!! But it has left us with some questions.....

Who is Dr. Whale? (The good ol' internet is surprisingly void of good theories on this one!)

How will Mary Margret and Emma get back to the "real world"?

What happened to August? 

Who was the man who got the note at the beginning of episode 2? (I'm going with Balefire myself)

And last but not least, does Rumpelstiltskin's voice sound less creepy/more normal to anyone else this season?


~This hot chocolate! 

If I can make it a little more chocolaty I just may have found the perfect hot cocoa! Thick and creamy, but not tounge coating and smooth even when it's cooled down. As my exasperated family will tell you, I am PICKY when it comes to hot cocoa and this was pretty excellent. I added a small bit or cornstarch as a thickener and a dash of chili powder for some spice, sounds weird, but trust me, it works! =)






7 comments:

  1. Woot! My sister loves Once Upon a Time, but since my family doesn't do netflix.... (sadness).... I need to wait until the price goes down and buy it before I can see what it's like. I've seen clips of Rumpelstiltskin on youtube and I can't help but like the strange wee man. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~AWKWARD~ is Ok But ~AWESOME~ is not Ok, but I firmly believe that the Word ~AWESOME~ is used only to note or say about the Almighty God, using the word for anything else is not advisable and proper too, I am sorry to say, I agree with you that your new house is lovely and wonderful too. I appreciate your love about it
    but can't never never compare or connect with the word ~AWESOME~
    Good to be here
    Keep writing keep posting
    Happy to know that you have a wonderful house at the appropriate place. <May the Good Lord continue to bless and keep you all safe under His wings
    Love
    Best
    Phil
    I joined in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is cool!
    Excersizing in the winter is hard...it is just so cold and inside so warm...

    Now I almost want to watch Once Upon a Time.

    I'm a picky hot chocolate drinker too. It is just so hard to find the perfect kind.

    Cutting characters, I suppose, is kind of like killing them, only worse, Because the reader never gets to meet them. I guess that is why we feel guilty.

    I hope packing goes well!!

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hey! I gave you an award over on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you 8-D I am glad you liked the bloopers!

    Your relationship with shoppe workers sounds like mine. I mess something up and they are there like vultures, peering down at me. They can be quite scary sometimes, when they look at you like you will be their next meal.

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One Upon a Time. :D Love it. :)

    Looks like Kellie beat me to awarding you. :/ Oh well, you are doubly awarded. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, thanks for your comment over on my blog... What post did you tag me in???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!