Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A few OOTD and Some Other Randomness

~For those of you who are as out of the loop as I am, OOTD means Order of the Day, it took me a looong time to figure this out! I'm trying to come up with a better tittle for these posts then OOTD but so far inspiration has failed to strike!

~I promise I will start posting more regularly, it's been crazy 'round here lately!

~For those of you in love with all things Irish, try the High Kings Station on Pandora, I set it up yesterday and have been listing to it without disliking on single song ever since!

~It was 70 degrees here today! *squeal*

~For some inexplicable reason I was leaning back in all the pictures I took of this outfit.....
 Sweater~ Apt 9 via eBay
Jeans~ Layne Bryant via eBay
Cowboy Boots~ Wal-Mart
 Leaf Necklace~ Yard Sale
Earrings~ Hallmark

Shirt~ Fred Meyer
Skirt~ Made by me
Shoes~ Target
Earrings~ Made by me
Necklace~ Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!