Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Previously on.....

This post is a small look at what's been going on in my life for the past few weeks!

~The Wardrobe Department~
Dress: Apt 9 via eBay
Cami: Jc Penny
Shoes: Target years ago
Earrings: Etsy from THIS SHOP
Lean back.....

.....now forward!
 Look at me, I could totally be an aerobics instructor.....hmm maybe not, I don't look good in spandex!


~A full house!~
Between Mothers day, her birthday and her anniversary, May is my Moms favorite month! We got to have my older sister and her husband here for two of those days, they've been here for about a week and leave in early June. It's been a full house, but fun!

~The first water fight of the season~
It was finally warm enough for the kids to use the water guns they'd gotten at Easter. They didn't hear the rule that the person holding the camera is not to get squirted.....



~Photography~
This is one of my favorite spots in the yard!

~Nail Polish~
This color is Greys Anatomy from Wet N Wild, it shimmers like the back of a June bug, it's looks much prettier in person!

Not my hand, but it was the best pic of what the color looks like I could find!

3 comments:

  1. nice post! I like your nail polish! I know what you mean about the water guns! They don't listen when I say, "No squirting the photographer!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that dress =)

    http://stardom-randomness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress! You look great in it too and yes cami's are one of the best modesty solutions it seems to make a dress work! :) I love that nail polish color as well. Purple is the best color for nail polish in my opinion next to pink. :)
    Btw I liked your thoughts on knees. ;)
    In Christ,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!