Friday, April 29, 2011

Honey Pie Boutique





<Front

Back>









I found the most wonderful wedding dress store, Honeypie Boutique! Just add a colorful petticoat to peek out from underneath and these dresses are perfect! The prices seem much better then they really are at first, while they are only 150 pounds that translates to about twice as much in American dollars, but still, that's only a bit more then $300, quite a decent price for a wedding dress I'd say! =)
                                                                
       

<Front

Back>




                              
                      





Just add THESE.....
 .....THIS.....



.....of course THIS .....


.....and most importantly we can't forget..... 

 This last one seems to be the one I'm having the most difficulty finding! ;-)
 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!