Friday, April 15, 2011

I won't say I'm in love.....

.....I am in love. There I said it. It all happened so fast, I'm not even sure how it all came about. It may cost more then I'm willing to pay but all it took was a quick glance, a chance meeting online and boom, I was head over heals for the worlds most beautiful....umbrella! What did you think I was going to say? ;-)
Isn't it dreamy? I may never fork over the $80 it will take to get it over here from the U.K but I will have no problems accepting it as a gift.....hint, hint, hint!-or- hint, hint, hint!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!

    hehe large trash pick up is coming up in my 'hood' so of course, like the free Pyler I am, I went dumpster diving. I found this adorable cloth umbrella that is for patio tables. So of course I opened it up and walked around with it...
    I think I'll make it into a skirt though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!