Monday, December 6, 2010

Am I a Real Fashion Blogger Now? ;-)

Today is the first time I'm posting pics of an outfit purely because I like it. There's no event or anything I'm going too, I didn't make a thing I'm wearing, it's not a fashion week.....I  just liked my outfit today! I guess we can call it a celebration of me finally finding the nautical-inspired-red-stripped shirt I was looking for all year! So, for my entrance into the fashion blogger world I did a special photo shoot!

The outerwear pose. Very important for those of us on the colder climates, even though outwear can make you look bulky you must get  a picture of it.....
 Check!

The *I'm in the exact same pose but now something is different* pose.....
 Check!

The hands placed on your natural waist for the maximum slenderizing effect pose.....
 Check!

The contemplatively looking at an accessory pose( awesome color editing optional).....
 Check!

The *did I remember to put shoes on and are they from the same pair* pose.....
 Check!

The *my awesome cute man who is taking the picture is being adorable and I am trying not to laugh, and am now getting annoyed* pose.....
 Check!(Though as a disclaimer; I do not have an awesome cute man to take my pictures, so I was being made to laugh and being annoyed by the firewood rack.....his name is Stanley!)

The artsy picture of an accessory. For example; shoes, jewelry, bag etc etc etc.....
Check! (I think I get double fashion blogger points for having two accessories in the picture. One of them is blurry and that adds to the artist-y awesomeness.....that's got to be at least a couple points on the scale don't you think?)

Ooo, I almost forgot the breakdown of the outfit, where I awe you with my amazing deal finding skills!

Shirt- JC Penny $7.88
Wide Legged Sailor Jeans- Ebay, some fancy designer label in LA only $16!
Brown Loafers- Online, originally $85 got them for $35! ( I had to add in the original price so the $35 price tag would seem like a deal!)
Long Heart Neckalce- Wal-Mart $5

So there you go, my official entrance into the fashion blogger world! I know I'm not wearing anything thrifted or vintage and there is not a picture of my awesome cute man, but a girls got to work with what she's got! How did I do? ;-)

5 comments:

  1. You, my dear, are hilarious! Lovely photos and shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I so enjoyed this! You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I LOVE your coat!! It is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun! I love fashiony blog posts. You did wonderfully! And I love, love, love your red coat. Too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!