Wednesday, December 1, 2010

These are a Few of my Favorite Things

This is a random list of some of my favorite Christmas things!

~Thing One~
The Christmas List

This is one of my favorite Christmas movies of all time, but for the past few years it hasn't been on and as far as I can tell it hasn't been released on video either. So sad! Does anyone else remember this made for TV movie?

~Thing Two~

His Favorite Christmas Story

This song makes me so happy! Even though I feel like crying at the end, every time I hear it!

 

~Thing Three~

This Dress

I can only wear it at Christmas time, I just need to spring for a good pettiskirt and it will be perfect!


~Thing Four~

Peppermint Bath Products

I got some peppermint shower gel from Avon when I was 11 and have been looking for similar products ever since! I found some at Bath and Body Works, the smell only lasts for about 10 minutes, but for that 10 minutes I smell like a candy cane!!
Speaking of peppermint.....

~Thing Five~

White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha's

I looove this drink and even though you can get it all year round, it only tastes good at Christmas time! The one bad thing? I made the mistake of looking up how many calories it had.....it's very bad news! In fact it's so bad I'm not going to put it here in a hope that you will be uninterested enough to not look it up yourself and my guilty secret will be safe! ;-)



So there it is, a random list of five of my favorite Christmas things!
What are some of your random Christmas favorites? =)

2 comments:

  1. I like the new Christmas look of the Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those White Peppermint Mochas are AMAZING. Definitely one of my favorites this time of the year. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!