Monday, September 13, 2010

Femme Fatale

 Va-Voom Vintage is my favorite vintage site (for obvious reasons!) and I love her post on how to be a femme fatale! Ive always has a fascination with Ingrid Bermin, Kathrine Hepburn and the like, but I have always been and will always be more of a Melanie; from Gone With the Wind, or Diana from Anne. It's nice to know how to properly behave as a femme fatale if the opportunity ever comes up! =)
My femme fatale name in Marlee Clark by the way. Click on the link to read the post and find out how to discover your own femme fatale name!=)

http://vavoomvintage.blogspot.com/2010/09/how-to-be-femme-fatale.html

*Marlee Clark*
In my imagination!

*Marlee Clark* (kind of)
In no glasses and red lipstick reality! So, in other words not real reality, just the best I could do at a femme fatale look reality!

*Marlee Clark*(Ha, not really!)
This is the normal me, not very femme fatale, right?
(This is a picture form when we roasted marshmallows over the burners on our stove, the perfect way to grantee a perfect roast every time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!