Saturday, September 18, 2010

Jumping on the Hayride

I am going to jump on the blogsphere hayride(bandwagon) and do a; my favorite things about fall, post!

~Sunflowers~
(Image via my camera)

~Fresh Apple Cider~
This is an old fashioned hand cranked apple cider press that a family in our church has, they haul it out every year for our churches harvest party!
(Image via my camera)

~Visiting the Pumpkin Patch~
(Image via my camera)

~Fallen Leaves~
(Image via, we heart it)

~Hay Rides~
(Image via google)

~Corduroy~
Hats, skirts, dresses, purses, jackets, etc etc etc. I'm a sucker for anything made out of this fabric!
(Image via google)

3 comments:

  1. cuz your hayride pic would have a truck in front of it right? hehe. Nice job. I like the posting. I might have to jump too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Sigh* Yes, the horses make it so much more, much-ier, to quote the mad hatter. Romantic is the other word I'd use, but not in it's typical usage. I use romance as a general overall ambiance description, like when something turns out exactly how I picture it in my head, or when something is so beautiful it hurts.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like corduroy too... you can't have Fall without it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!