Saturday, September 4, 2010

Beauty

Another entry for the Belle event, click here for more. http://spacious-soul.livejournal.com/55065.html
Pretty much the best; this could actually happen in real life, version of Beauty and the Beast that I have ever seen! The book needs to be read too, Beauty by Susan Wilson. I caught it on Life Time a loooong time ago and had been wanting to see it again. And in spite of my frequent e~mails, the production company has yet to answer me about getting it on tape. I was over joyed when I stumbled across the entire movie on You Tube! It's in eleven parts, but still shorter then if you had to watch it with the commercials! Enjoy!!


2 comments:

  1. just watched the first part! Looks really interesting! Thanks!
    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your entry!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!