Sunday, September 19, 2010

Brooch Bouquet




Remember MY POST about brooch bouquets? I said that I was thinking about collecting the brooches to make my own..........
 
Well, I decided and now am on my way to collecting the 60-75 pieces that I need. In googling the making of them I found Fantasy Floral Designs , you need to look at all of the gorgeous bouquets that they have done. After looking through those, I was a little intimidated, but still willing to try. But, the only tutorials I could find used Styrofoam balls, and I did not want to use one, all of the ones made that way looked odd to me.

I persevered and then found this very good tutorial! http://mysanfranciscobudgetwedding.wordpress.com/tag/diy-brooch-bouquet/

Here are the pieces I've collected so far.


~Etsy~
Brooch

~Etsy~
Screw Back Earrings

~Christmas Present~
Brooch

~Etsy~
Brooch

~Michael's~
Pendant

~Christmas Present~
Lord of the Rings Brooch

~Etsy~
Brooch

~Etsy~
Brooch

~Etsy~
Brooch

~Etsy~
Brooch

~Etsy~
Brooch

~Someplace~
It's a flower that has been floating around my room for years, looking for something useful to do, it has finally found a purpose!

1 comment:

  1. I just love brooch bouquets! They are so fun and pretty. :) I like all the brooches you have so far... can't wait to see it when you are finished!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!