Sunday, September 19, 2010

Brooch Bouquet




Remember MY POST about brooch bouquets? I said that I was thinking about collecting the brooches to make my own..........
 
Well, I decided and now am on my way to collecting the 60-75 pieces that I need. In googling the making of them I found Fantasy Floral Designs , you need to look at all of the gorgeous bouquets that they have done. After looking through those, I was a little intimidated, but still willing to try. But, the only tutorials I could find used Styrofoam balls, and I did not want to use one, all of the ones made that way looked odd to me.

I persevered and then found this very good tutorial! http://mysanfranciscobudgetwedding.wordpress.com/tag/diy-brooch-bouquet/

Here are the pieces I've collected so far.


~Etsy~
Brooch

~Etsy~
Screw Back Earrings

~Christmas Present~
Brooch

~Etsy~
Brooch

~Michael's~
Pendant

~Christmas Present~
Lord of the Rings Brooch

~Etsy~
Brooch

~Etsy~
Brooch

~Etsy~
Brooch

~Etsy~
Brooch

~Etsy~
Brooch

~Someplace~
It's a flower that has been floating around my room for years, looking for something useful to do, it has finally found a purpose!