Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Dress

I'm sorry about the side ways picture, I have tried for about 20 minutes to fix it, and it just won't show up fixed. So, my Dad will help me next time I post pictures! I made this dress in February and it just now got warm enough to wear it. I used Simplcity 3877 and made view D, with no collar because it reached up to my ears! This dress will have a belt, but I haven't bought it yet and I wanted to wear the dress before it got cold again.

Yes, I am standing on my bed, it was the least busy backround that I could find! Oh, and I'm not being vain and assuming that everybody who reads my blog wants to know what I'm wearing, I belong to a sewing forum and we share our projetcs with each other.

1 comment:

  1. Katy, your dress looks great! I'm so glad to find your blog too.
    ~Heidi G.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!