Thursday, April 23, 2009

Herman and Don Jaun

I would like you to meet two of my best friends! The friendship started about three years ago, it took awhile for the friendship to "sprout". I was encouraged to throw it out when Herman "cracked". But, I persevered and now our friendship has "grown" allot. I tell him everything, in fact I probably talk to him too much. His little friend Don Juan is kind of a ladies man, but you can't have one with out the other!


Don Juan; the frog, lives at the base of Herman the avocado plant. I had always heard that you could sprout an avocado pit in a glass of water like you can do with a potato. I tried it and it took forever, almost 2 months. He finally started to have some roots and he was saved from the trash! Now he has outgrown three pots and is a great listener........ though Don Juan is prone to gossip so be careful what you say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!